It was founded on 20 November 1955 by a group of growers from Aldeanueva de Ebro. Months later, in February 1956, the first Articles of Association were drafted and they began building the winery. Those founding partners joined together with the goal of uniting together against the few buyers of the time, who took advantage of the dispersed offering of grape growers in the small town. Throughout the 1960s, the bodega expanded to accommodate increased production needs from fruit from the new plantations and the arrival of new members who were attracted by the growth of the company. Over a century has gone by since the first vines were planted in Aldeanueva. Its excellent climate and rich soils together with the know-how of the local growers, resulted in grapes that were highly valued for their colour and alcohol content. These were —and have continued to be until present day— the basis of many aged Rioja wines.
Very bright greenish yellow straw in colour. Very fruity, with very intense citrus and apple aromas. Smooth, fresh, lingering, with excellent harmony between acidity and fruit. Lingering, with great harmony and excellent fruity characteristics with notable acidity.