Service Update - Due to increased order volumes, it will take an additional 3-5 working days to dispatch your order.SPECIAL OFFER OF THE DAY - VEUVE CLICQUOT YELLOW LABEL BRUT CHAMPAGNE JUST £33.99 PER BOTTLE WHILE STOCKS LAST
In this interesting blend the Grillo grapes bring vanilla notes to the wine along with fresh, citrus zestiness. Pinot Grigio adds elegance, finesse and ripe notes of exotic fruits.
Grower: M.G.M. Mondo del Vino
Grape Variety: Grillo / Pinot Grigio
Style: Zesty and Fresh
Alcohol: 13% ABV
Bottle Size: 75cl
Vietnamese Grilled Chicken Wings
Cooking Time: 02 hrs 00 mins (approx.)
Number of Servings: 5
15 chicken wings
3 lemongrass stems, finely chopped
60ml/2fl oz oyster sauce
60ml/2fl oz chilli sauce
2 tbsp water
2 tsp honey
1 cucumber, cut into ribbons using a potato peeler
3 carrots, cut into ribbons using a potato peeler
1. Place the chicken wings in a bowl with the lemongrass.
2. Cover with cling film and leave to marinate for three hours.
3. Whisk the oyster and chilli sauces together with the water and honey, then set aside.
4. Place the chicken wings on a barbecue and grill for five minutes on each side until just cooked.
5. Score the wings with a knife, then brush with some of the oyster sauce mixture. NB: It is important not to put the sauce on at the beginning as the sugar content is high and you will burn the wings.
6. Place the cucumber and carrot ribbons on a plate and top with the chicken wings.
7. Serve with a drizzle of the remaining sauce.